Forum

Laureles Suites Dis...

Notifications
Clear all

Laureles Suites Discussion  

Page 2 / 2

rrand7
(@rrand7)

I have Visa considerations, I need to renew next April, 2021 and not sure how this will effect my Visa. Does anyone know?

jlonghitano
(@jlonghitano)

Hi everyone! I just sent an email to the group email Derek started the other day specifically for the Laureles Suites Investors. My preference is to keep my investment, but I also am not sure what the procedure would be for that regarding costs and such as I don't have additional capital available to contribute. As i mentioned in the email I sent, prior to all this happening I had asked FAR to put my shares up for sale to co-investors so if anyone is interested in buying my shares I'm open to a discussion.

eric
 eric
(@eric)

Hi Everyone - in light of the current situation (Far has just resigned as the property manager and they are giving us the keys), we need to get organized like today or tomorrow. Is there any way we can all communicate with the full investor group? We will need to figure out a new legal rep as well as property manager. I live here in Medellin so I could probably get the keys, and I'm going to ask a few friends who work here in tourism if they know any new property managers. 

Page 2 / 2
Share: